Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

FUTURE HOUSE

This is my dream house but is also my future house! Today the year 6's had to make our own future house . The houses that we have now are one or two story houses, but in the future it going to be totally different. The houses will be like a building, a very tall building taller than the sky tower! There will be lots of different people living inside these big buildings, because we won't have as much space outside.

 I filled my house with a park and animals for the people who live inside the building to play around with. I put some food out for them and lots of beds so that they can sleep on them and beds for the animals. Next I created a big kitchen for them to do lots of cooking in. Everything is very modern and silver because it is a house for the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.